Celebrities might live their lives on camera or like an open book but they do like to keep some secrets from the public even Jojo siwa the 17 year old colorful YouTuber and performer we all know and love has some secrets of her own and we going to be running down the Top 10 things you didn’t know about her.
Ever since she rose to fame in 2015, she's been on a persistent rising trajectory.
As an artist and singer , she's released two EPs and toured the U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia. As an entrepreneur, she also lauched a line of her signature hair bows, as well as other accessories including bedroom décor (oh fancy). And as a vlogger, she's public about her inside world on her YouTube channel, uploading videos constantly to her whopping 12 million+ subscribers. As of the time of writing this article, her channel has accumulated over 3 billion views on the video sharing network.
This year 2020, she secured her first nomination for the E! People's Choice Awards. Tune in Nov 15 to see if she is awarded The Social Star of 2020.
Without further ado let’s run down the Top 10 things you didn’t know about Jojo Siwa:
- “My favorite thing to do during my free time is going to iFly. It's so much fun, and I love to do all my tricks. I want to learn to skydive for real!”
- “If I could have any other career than the one I have right now, I'd be a surgeon. I love Grey's Anatomy! The musical episode is my all-time favorite.”
- ” I cannot live without pizza rolls. I eat them almost every day!”
- “My go-to guilty pleasure TV show is Dance Moms—all day, every day. My favorite memory was when I got my team jacket.”
- “If I could be any superhero, it would be Superman, so I could fly!”
- “My favorite celebs to follow on social media are Kim Kardashian and Meghan Trainor because they're my good friends.”
- “The best gift I've ever received is my first car, the rainbow BMW from my mom and dad.”
- “I'm most proud of my D.R.E.A.M. Tour. I worked so hard to make it amazing, and I loved looking out into the audience and seeing everyone have so much fun.”
- “I will always dance whenever I hear anything Lady Gaga on the radio. I love "Born This Way." I love how she just wants everyone to be themselves and embrace who they are. Her music is the BEST to dance to.”
- “I want to be remembered for being kind, making the world better and my bows.
And there you have it the Top 10 Things You didn’t know about JoJo Siwa be sure to share this article with your friends and be NewsLeaders.